- Teen Darwaza is a triumphal archway straddling the 'King's Way' which connects the royal citadel and Jami Masjid in Ahmedabad constructed by Sultan Ahmed Shah.
- It is 37' high, 80' wide and 45' deep.
- It consists of 3 archways, each of the same height, with the two side arches only marginally narrower than the central archway.
- The contours of the pointed arches are some of the best to be found in India.
- The parapet is skillfully arranged, being relieved by three elegant oriel windows on brackets.
- The buttresses projecting from the piers are richly carved.