Lal Darwaza Mosque
- Built by Bibi Raja in A.D. 1450.
- Built as almost a replica of the Atala Masjid, except about 2/3rd in size and the location of the zenana chamber is placed at the centre adjoining the nave, instead of to the ends of the transepts.
- The courtyard is a square 132' side.
- Due to the smaller size, only the central pylon in the sanctuary facade is built, the smaller side pylon being omitted.
- The gateways follow the design of the sanctuary entrance.
- The mosque gets its name from the high gate painted with vermilion through which it was approached from the palace it was attached to.